HARRY OM

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Why?...Why?....Why????????

Been awhile, since my last post,.......no it wasnt because I was busy or anything.....just that I am the most lazy person that ever was and ever will be.....(forget real beings, i'd beat even mythological characters....read: Kumkaran).....

Not that I didnt come across anything to write about.....infact had a lot of things to write about.....for instance farewell....india/pak cricket....down memory lane series.......
I just cant explain, why do I let things to pile on and on....and only when they are staring down at me in the form of a mountain...do I realise how I let time slip by....

Yourll, must be wondering why am I getting so worked up about such a small thing of not blogging.....

But for me it aint a small issue....cos be it either blogging...writting assignments....or studying for exams...I always follow the same sick failed approach of "LEAVING THINGS FOR LAST GODDAM MOMENT!!!!!"

P.s: My midsems coming up this weekend....and I still havent opened my books...(pls believe me...am not lying..) and here I am wasting my time in blogging some rubbish....aaaarghhhhhhhh!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home