HARRY OM

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Hope..anxiety....prayers!!

Got my infy's date of joining letter(doj) today....The moment I opened the letter...could feel the ground shaking...hear lightning all round......The damn doj is on 13th June at Mysore....!!!

What this means is ....NO VACATIONS....NO BREAKS......NO time to breathe........!!!

Anyways.....even though I knew that moving out of the comforts of my home was nothing but an eventuality one day, the reality of the entire process has slowly started to dawn on me now......
I have never stayed away from home...have never stayed outside mumbai..have never stayed alone ;-(.....
Anxiety, has started to set in....

All I can do is hope and pray for the best....I hope that the transition is smooth....that I take minimal time to settle down..and finally that I enjoy myself in whatever I do in the year to come....

PRAY FOR ME... !!
.

1 Comments:

At 8:35 PM , Blogger Madhav said...

Harry ... all of us share your worries yaar ... life is going to change for everyone: sethji, netaji, mi10 and myself ... you'll just go and enjoy at mysore ... and remember, with Anish seth lurking close by in Bangalore nothing much can go wrong!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home