HARRY OM

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Idle mind.....Devil's worksop??

Been really idle in this sem...Especially after the interview, have had nothing to do. Nothing on my mind, nothing to work for, nothing to study....NOTHING!!!

As I was blogging this...was also chatting to a friend of mine (Saumil).....he was complaining that even he had been free lately and that he "felt uncomfortable when nothing is occupying his mind"

I couldnt help, but wonder at the irony. Whenever I was loaded with work.... all i did was yearn for a break....a time when I would do nothing....and when i finally get one I feel miserable...... now I want to occupy myself in something, I want some work...I want "something on my mind....not nothing!!"

And I am so sure, that once I get loaded with work again...I'll start yearning for that elusive (or not so elusive) break again.

I guess the trick to get out of this cycle.. is to get involved in something one enjoys doing...for instance I really like working for our final yr project.....However, when work starts becoming a burden..one starts hoping to break free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home