HARRY OM

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

MY FIRST POST

At last,.... I have decided to plunge myself into the world of blogging.....

It has taken me quite sometime to understand fully what? how and why blogging?.....And I think I still havent.

Anyway in the days, months and years to come, (hopefully I would still be bloggin ;-)) I plan to use my blog to express my feelings, my desires, my anger, my frustrations, my happiness, my agony, my moments of pleasure.....
I want to talk about issues, about daily happenings in my life, my solitude, my friends, my peers, my hobbies...

Most importantly, I want to use my blog as a mirror to look at myself, to judge myself, and to look back in time.

Finally, I hope I shall be honest and loyal to my blog .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home