HARRY OM

Monday, July 04, 2005

Migraine

I hate it!! I absolutely hate it!!! Give me any other disease or illness or injury or even a passport to hell and I shall gladly exchange it with my migraine!!

Imagine someone relentlessly hammering a nail into one side of your head ... well thats how it feels or shall I say PAINS to have a migraine.....

Anyways my head too heavy, with the attack in the morning, for me to write more...

Anyone game for head butting ;;-))

P.s: Got my first salary today..yey!!

3 Comments:

At 11:45 AM , Blogger Madhav said...

Why does first salary figure as a "PS" while migraine hogs the post?!
Anyways, way to go and all the very best!

 
At 11:51 AM , Blogger Harsh said...

What hogs my head..hogs the post ;-)

 
At 6:32 PM , Blogger V said...

in that case gimme ur salary :p

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home