HARRY OM

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

A Train to Churchgate....

An unusual encounter :

On a bhayander bound fast train from churchgate (time 6 10)

The train was docked at churchgate, waiting to leave :

I, after finding a comfortable place, was settled and trying to read some book, when my peace was broken with the arrival of a 60 something elder (he called himself GRANDPA)

GRANDPA:- Arre beta, dadaji ko bethne ko nahi kahoge!!!

Me:(look up, get a lil embarassed...and then move aside to make place)

GRANDPA :(after a few min of silence) Beta yeh train churchgate kabhi pahuchengi (Son, when will this train reach churchgate)

Me:
(look at him a lil surprised, my first reaction that the man is a loose nut, but then I think probably he is new to the place and is a little lost, After a min of blank staring, I open my mouth..only to be cut short )

GRANDPA : Arre idiot, yeh train bhayander 7:08 ko pahuchengi. Phir after 10 minutes it will leave for churchgate. It will therefore reach churchgate at around 8:30. Tum itna simple calculation nahin kar sakte. Interview main fail ho gaye tum

Me : STUMPED!!!!!!!


.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home