HARRY OM

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Driving Lesson-I

Sat on the driver's seat after a looong time.......

Yes, I am a 22 year old and i still got drivophobia. And I am just partly to be blamed. For the remainder, I blame
  • The damn surd who beat me when I banged his car. That was a time when I didnt suffer from the above disease, had just got my license, and I think I was a better driver back then. Lost all my confidence, cos of that incident.
  • Mumbai roads...Bloody, one has to stop and restart more times than you actually drive.
  • Clutches!!...I just cant start my car from first gear without its share of jerks and stops....And this happens on open roads....I dread the day when I get stuck in traffic. (Needless to say, the traffic would have been caused due to my great driving neways)...

Went out with dad to resume my driving lessons, suspended 8 months back.... As usual, on the open back-road where I wanted to zoom at 90k, dad kept making stop and restart the car from first gear....And I did just that...stop...start...jerk....stop...start again...jerk...stop.....start once again...drive for 2 min...dad yells stop.....urgghhhhh...(Just when I had successfully picked up the car from first gear w/o any jerk and wanted to speed away...dad had to butt in..)

P.s:.. Hopefully this series will have many more parts to it...and soon..

Cheers;-)

2 Comments:

At 6:07 AM , Blogger Firebringer said...

I hope so too! But given the past track record, I'm not holding my breath!

 
At 8:36 PM , Blogger Nenlos said...

Just four more months to go for me!! WOOOHOOO!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home