HARRY OM

Thursday, October 06, 2005

?

Is this my blog ?

Why dont I blog regularly anymore ?

Why did I start a blog in the first place?

Whats been up with me, lately?

Is the project taking too much time?

Am I just getting bored and pretending to be ultra busy?

Is it a bit of both?

Whats the difference between interpolation and approximation?

Have I gone insane?

Did I just prove it by performing this excercise?

Is this gonna be the last question?

Whose line is it anyway?


Cheers ;-)

5 Comments:

At 10:58 AM , Blogger Madhav said...

Harry ... for the person who started the SPCE blogging revolution, this is a sorry state of affairs ... I demand your immediate return to the world of blogging!! :-)

Anyways, good luck with your work lined up for the next few weeks, and hope to see some posts when you are on your break ...

All ze best ...

 
At 9:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Harry...take it easy man..thats what the new american punch line is (replacing Cool and Yeah!)

 
At 10:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

??

Do you want an answer?
Do u want a comment?
Have u got too mouch time?
Where have u been lately?
Wots happened to Harrry?
Did i ask too many ???

Rahul

 
At 2:47 AM , Blogger Firebringer said...

Whose Line is it anyway?
is it mine?
is it yours?
is that fine?
do the points matter?
I say they don't...BUZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!

 
At 10:54 PM , Blogger Nenlos said...

Whose line is it anyway?
Hoedown?
Sound effects?
Alphabet?
Worst pick-up lines?

Huh?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home